Upcoming Informational session dates announced
The St. Joseph School of Nursing will host an informational session for students considering enrollment on the following dates:
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018, 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019, 2:00 p.m.
The school is on the campus of Our Lady of Fatima Hospital, located at 200 High Service Avenue, North Providence, RI. The open house takes place in the library on the first floor of Marian Hall on the Fatima Hospital campus.
The School of Nursing offers a two-year diploma program and is accredited by the Rhode Island Board of Nurse Registration and Nursing Education and the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
This is an opportunity to meet faculty, students and alumni, learn about the program and financial aid. Academic advisors will also be on hand to answer questions. Tours and refreshments will be available during the session.
For more information, contact 456-3050.