Financial Information

In This Section

Entrance/Exit Counseling

Federal regulations require that students borrowing from the Federal Direct Loan and/or Graduate PLUS programs receive loan counseling at two points in the borrowing cycle. Entrance Counseling is required prior to the first disbursement of a loan, and Exit Counseling is required at the time that a student graduates, drops below half-time status or leaves the College.

Entrance and Exit counseling may be completed on-line by clicking on the link below.  The link will bring you to an interactive federal web site.  Entrance Counseling will be found under the "Manage My Direct Loan" section, and Exit Counseling is listed under the "Tools and Resources" section. You will need your federal PIN to log in.  The PIN is the same number that you used to complete the FAFSA.