Gainful Employment Disclosure
Saint Joseph School of Nursing
Undergraduate certificate in Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Program Length: 2 years
Students graduating on time
83% of Title IV students complete the program within 2 years
- $56,752 for tuition and fees
- $6,358 for books and supplies
- $29,295 for off-campus room and board
*The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
Students Borrowing Money
88% of students who attend this program borrow money to pay for it
- The typical graduate leaves with $4,685 in debt
- The typical monthly loan payment $50 per month in student loans with 5.15% interest rate.
- The typical graduate earns ( not provided ) per year after leaving this program
Graduates who got jobs
N/A* of program graduates got jobs
*We are not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
Program graduates are employed in the following fields:
This program meets licensure requirements in Rhode Island*